The Oenon Group website is operated by Oenon Holdings, Inc. ("the Company") or its representative.
Please read the following usage conditions prior to accessing this website. This website can be accessed only after having accepted the conditions.
Please acknowledge that this website can only be accessed after accepting all conditions.
The Company may change the content of these conditions without prior notice. Please confirm the latest contents.
The Company recommends the following environment for using this website.
Please be aware that you may be unable to use this website or the website may not display properly if you use a non-recommended environment, or in the event of certain browser settings, even if the recommended environment is used.
Latest version of Google Chrome
Latest version of Microsoft Edge
Latest version of Internet Explorer
Latest version of Safari
The copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights to the information, content, trademarks or logos appearing in this website are attributable to the Company unless otherwise stated.
The conversion or duplication of all or part of the contents herein either directly or after its modification beyond the scope explicitly provided by law or for personal use is strictly prohibited without the advance written approval of the Company.
About the information provided here
The Company is very cautious about the information provided on this website. However, neither its accuracy or relevance is guaranteed, nor is its appropriateness or safety assured for your use.
The Company may change or delete the information contained herein without notice.
The operation of this website may be suspended or stopped.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Acts that infringe, or may result in infringement, upon the privacy or assets of the Company or a third party
- Acts that result or may result in loss of benefits or damages to the Company or a third party
- Acts that result in detriment to the name or trustworthiness of the Company or a third party
- Acts that result or may result in detriment to the public good
- Criminal acts or acts that may be linked to criminal elements, or the possibility thereof
- Announcements or notices of a fraudulent nature such as the registration of another party's e-mail address
- Sales activities or other commercial acts, or the possibility thereof
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or the possibility thereof
- Other acts in violation of laws, ordinances or other bylaws, or the possibility thereof
- Other acts deemed as inappropriate by the Company
In principle, anyone may link freely to this site. However, the Company asks that you abide with the following requests.
- Unless specified by the Company, please use text links only. Please refrain from using the Company’s logo.
- Site content or URLs may be taken down or revised without advance notice. Please be aware that no prior notice will be given regarding broken links.
- When linking to this site, please provide a note to clearly indicate you are linking to the site.
- Links to sites that do not serve the purposes of this site or to sites whose objectives are among the prohibited matters indicated above will be refused.
If the Company asks that a link be deleted, please do so without delay.
The customer is liable for the use of this website.
The Company shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred either directly or indirectly as a result of using this website.
Applicable laws and jurisdictional court
Unless otherwise provided, the laws of Japan shall be applicable for the interpretation and applicability of the usage conditions as well as for the use of this website.
Any disputes arising as a result of using this website shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the jurisdictional court of first instance.