The Oenon Group website is operated by Oenon Holdings, Inc. ("Oenon") or its representative.
Please read the following usage conditions prior to accessing this website. This website can be accessed only after having accepted the conditions.
Please acknowledge that this website can only be accessed after accepting all conditions.
Oenon may change the content of these conditions without prior notice. Please confirm the latest contents.
Please use Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator 7.0 or higher for your browser.
The copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights to the information, content, trademarks or logos appearing in this website are attributable to Oenon unless otherwise stated.
The conversion or duplication of all or part of the contents herein either directly or after its modification beyond the scope explicitly provided by law or for personal use is strictly prohibited without the advance written approval of Oenon.
About the information provided here
Oenon is very cautious about the information provided on this website. However, neither its accuracy or relevance is guaranteed, nor is its appropriateness or safety assured for your use.
Oenon may change or delete the information contained herein without notice.
The operation of this website may be suspended or stopped.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website.
- Acts that infringe, or may result in infringement, upon the privacy or assets of Oenon or a third party
- Acts that result or may result in loss of benefits or damages to Oenon or a third party
- Acts that result in detriment to the name or trustworthiness of Oenon or a third party
- Acts that result or may result in detriment to the public good
- Criminal acts or acts that may be linked to criminal elements, or the possibility thereof
- Announcements or notices of a fraudulent nature such as the registration of another party's e-mail address
- Sales activities or other commercial acts, or the possibility thereof
- Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or the possibility thereof
- Other acts in violation of laws, ordinances or other bylaws, or the possibility thereof
- Other acts deemed as inappropriate by Oenon
Links for websites of third parties not associated with Oenon ("Link Sites") to and from this website appearing here are operated under each respective company and not under the responsibility of Oenon.
Please use the Link Sites in accordance with their respective usage conditions.
Oenon does not recommend the products, services or companies, etc. appearing in the Link Sites, and these links do not necessarily mean that there exists a special relationship, such as a joint business venture, between the Link Sites and Oenon. Oenon is not liable for any damages whatsoever as a result of the contents or use of the Link Sites.
The customer is liable for the use of this website.
Oenon shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred either directly or indirectly as a result of using this website.
Applicable laws and jurisdictional court
Unless otherwise provided, the laws of Japan shall be applicable for the interpretation and applicability of the usage conditions as well as for the use of this website.
Any disputes arising as a result of using this website shall be settled by the Tokyo District Court as the jurisdictional court of first instance.