What is Lactase?
- GODO-YNL 2 is a neutral lactase (lactose degradation enzyme) produced from the yeast kluyveromyces lactis.
- Since kluyveromyces lactis is a microorganism discovered from the fermented milk product such as cheese, it can be safely used.
- GODO-YNL 2 hydrolyzes non-reductive terminal ß-D-galactose residue of saccharides that possess ß-D-galactoside bond.
- Since its optimal pH is in the neutral range, it is applicable to no-composition adjusted raw milk.
- Since it is highly purified, GODO-YNL 2 contains hardly any enzyme other than lactase.
- Since it is a liquid product without requiring adjustment, GODO-YNL 2 is soluble and easy to use.
- When stored under 10 degree C, 2 year of safe usage is guaranteed.
When raw milk and skim milk powder and whey are used as raw materials:
- (1)Milk beverages (plain, fruit- and coffee- and tea and green tea-flavored, etc.)
- (2)Fermented milk (drinkable yogurt, hard type yogurt, lactic acid beverage and etc.)
- (3)Ice cream
- (4)Milk jam (condensed milk type)
- (5)Whey drink (protein-reinforced)