- ADMIL is a protease derived from Bacillus polymysa.
- When added to milk, it helps to improve the qualitity of dairy products.
- It specifically attack K-casein linkage and it is highly reactive to collagen.
- It is less likely to appear the bitter flavor compared with other protease.
- (1)For fermented milk; changing texture, suppressing water seperation, accelarating fermentation, increasing Bifidobacterium, etc.
- (2)For plant-based yogurt; making plant-based yogurt less clumpy and more silky,suppressing water seperation, etc.